Thursday, March 17, 2011

LOVESTORY PART 11

Gal opened the letter with great curiosity....thinking it could be apology...but it was something she ain't expecting...she saw tears which dried up all over the letter...
Dear Neha
i knew i broke your heart,your every dream...and i know you love me more than anyone had ever loved...and i know no one will ever love me again the way you did...it is true sometimes the things you want most don't happen and what you least expects happen...with in two weeks am going to U.S. wanna do MS..so i dont think our relationship will workout anymore while am inUS and you here...right now it seems my career is more important than you(i have no guts to say this looking into eyes..) but what we had was real and beautiful...and thanks for giving me some best moments in my life...u promised me you won't do anything recekless...stick to it if u really loved me(am very certain you did)..i wish one day you will meet a boy(who is better than me) and treats you the way you deserved to be treated...
Good Bye...
RAJ...TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment